• my first taste of poutine
• teaching me to cycle on the right hand side of the road
• a good fist fight at my first ice hockey game
• chocolate milk in a glass bottle
• People of a Feather at the Vancouver International Film Festival (see it if you can!!)
• the awesome cycling lanes and the leafy green streets and parks
• Mountain Equipment Co-op - I would marry this store if I could and bask in its outdoor equipment goodness!!!
• Kissing Crows Cycles for fixing my bike
• Sarah and Erin for putting me up in their house and answering all of my stupid questions about Canada and Vancouver
Maybe one day I will be back and I hope that day is a sunny one!! Apparently the city is surrounded by mountains but I did not see any.